DRUM COVER + KARAOKE: "Let It Go" by The Reign of Kindo
My beautiful cousin, Lexi (who is my uncle's youngest daughter, and an amazing musician and frontwoman, guitarist, and songwriter for her band, Mini Trees) first introduced me to this band when I had moved back from Houston. We spent a lot of time together going to different shows and talking about music, in particular, drums and bands.
But of all the bands we saw, we never got to see Kindo together. Our favorite band to see together was Moneen. They were amazing both live as well as their studio albums. I've covered them twice (see below).
I did get to see Kindo at the Bowery Electric in the East Village, Manhattan, NYC back in 2014. They are just a truly talented and very underrated band. I hope you guys enjoy my singing and drumming performance to this awesome song from their first full-length album:
Here are the aforementioned Moneen covers I've done:
Song: Let It Go
Artist: The Reign of Kindo
Album: Rhythm, Chord & Melody (2008 Candyrat Records)
Original Drummer: Steven Padin
Music: Drumless Track via XTRAX Stems
Take Count: 12
- DW Design Piano Black Drumset
9x10, 10x12, 14x16, 18x22
- Ludwig Black Beauty 5x14 Snare Drum
- DW Blue Pearl Oyster 5x12 Side Snare
- Zildjian Cymbals
16" A Sound Effects Oriental Trash China
- RhythmTech Mounted Tambourine
- Pearl HH3 ChaBELLa Horatio Hernandez Cowbell
- ProMark 5B Balance Rebound Wood Sticks
- DW Hardware & drumheads
- Audix drum microphones (i5, D2, D4, D6)
- MXL microphones (Mogami 603S)
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- GoPro Hero 5 Black
- GoPro Hero 8 Black (x3)
- Behringer U-Phoria UMC-1820 Interface
- Obeamiu 5600k USB Studio Lighting Kit 3-Pack
- Apple iMac 27" Retina 2019
- Logic Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021
- Adobe After Effects CC 2021
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2021
If you want to support my channel, please consider the following:
Becoming a PATRON on my PATREON Page for access to exclusive content!
Subscribing to my FansTXT page for exclusive texts and content!
Purchasing something from my MERCH STORE
Purchasing something from the Amazon links listed throughout my website
SUBSCRIBING to my YouTube Channel
and SHARING my content with all your friends
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT!